Happy Thanksgiving 2022!
Today is dedicated to gratitude, kindness, and heaps of hearty food.
Millions of people will give thanks and show their gratitude in the world today.
Although Thanksgiving is not widely celebrated in the UK, we can still share kind sentiments on social media and well wishes with our neighbors across the pond who are celebrating.
So wherever you give thanks and show your gratitude in the world today, here are some Thanksgiving quotes, messages and greetings to share in celebration.
Thanksgiving Quotes 2022
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not in speaking words, but in living by them.” – John F. Kennedy
“I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday centered around food and family, two things that are of the utmost importance to me.” –Marcus Samuelson
“Let gratitude be the pillow on which you kneel to say your evening prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good. – Maya Angelou, Celebrations: Rituals of Peace and Prayer
“I am grateful for who I am and what I have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual. – Henry David Thoreau
‘Be thankful for what you have; you will end up having more. If you focus on what you don’t have, you will never have enough. -Oprah Winfrey
‘Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; it is the charming gardeners who make our souls bloom. -Marcel Proust
“Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the mother of all others.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that happens to you and giving thanks continually. And because everything has contributed to your advancement, you must include everything in your gratitude. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thanksgiving Messages 2022
- ‘Happy Thanksgiving!’
- “Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as ever.”
- “I’m grateful for a lot of things, but I’m very grateful for you.”
- “I hope you are surrounded by the love of your loved ones this festive season”
- “May your home be filled with laughter and happiness this Thanksgiving.”
- “May Thanksgiving bring you abundant good things that will carry you through the year.”
- “I wish you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times.”
Thanksgiving 2022 Instagram Captions
- Oh my gourd
- Give them pumpkin to talk about
- Get stuffed
- Let the gourd times roll
- We are in danger
- Feast your eyes on this
- Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes
- Winner, winner, turkey dinner
- This wine goes well with a crazy family
- tell me about turkey
- It’s gravy, baby
- I have an attitude of gratitude
- Too blessed to be stressed
- It’s (turkey) leg day
- Good vibes and pumpkin pies
- Pumpkin Spice and All That Good
- Grateful, blessed and obsessed with apple pie
- The only fitness I will be participating in on this vacation is whole turkey in my mouth fitness
- Sorry, I’m too full to think of a better caption.
Thanksgiving Pictures to Share
You can save these images to send to friends and family, and find other free graphics on Canva.
MORE: Daniel Craig risks fury by naming Thanksgiving his favorite holiday – but brands stuff an ‘abomination’
Follow Metro on our social networks, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Share your opinions in the comments below