The holiday season is upon us. Over the next week Netflix has so many Christmas treats for you and below we’ll go over all the new movie and TV releases currently slated for Monday through Christmas Day on Sunday.
Of course, Netflix is also expected to end the year with plenty of new releases, so check out all of the December 2022 releases here. We also continue to be notified of new releases for January 2023.
As always, keep it locked to our new releases hub for a full daily breakdown of what’s new on Netflix.
The most anticipated new releases on Netflix this week
Glass onion: a mystery at loggerheads
Coming to Netflix: Friday
Netflix’s biggest movie of the release is finally upon us. The streaming service spent over $400 million to secure the rights to the second and third Knives out movies, and we’ll see if the price was worth it this week.
Daniel Craig and Rian Johnson return to their roles behind and in front of the camera with an all-new mystery to solve.
The movie already had a theatrical release and we loved it and recommend you watch it again when it becomes available as part of your Netflix subscription.
The invite (2022)
Coming to Netflix: Christmas Eve
As we revealed last week, Netflix, via its first window deal with Sony, will soon be offering The invitethe horror film which saw its theatrical release this summer.
Starring Nathalie Emmanuel and Thomas Doherty, the film is produced by Sam Raimi and directed by
Here’s the official rundown of what you can expect:
“After her mother’s death and with no other known relatives, Evie (Nathalie Emmanuel) takes a DNA test… and discovers a long-lost cousin she never knew she had. Invited by her new family to a lavish wedding in the countryside English, she is initially seduced by the sexy aristocratic host, but is soon plunged into a nightmare of survival as she uncovers twisted secrets in her family’s history and the unsettling intentions behind their guilty generosity.”
Emily in Paris (Season 3)
Coming to Netflix: Wednesday
Of the big new TV releases this week, most will no doubt be waiting for the third season of Emily in Pariswhich will continue with a season 4 probably next year.
Here is the official recap of what you can expect from the new season:
“A year after moving from Chicago to Paris for her dream job, Emily finds herself at a crucial crossroads in all aspects of her life. Faced with two very different journeys, Emily will have to decide exactly where her loyalties lie – at work and in her love life – and what those decisions mean for her future in France, as she continues to immerse herself in adventures and surprising twists. turns of life in Paris.
Full list of what’s coming to Netflix this week
Coming to Netflix December 19
- Chariot (Season 1) Netflix Original
- The Trolls (2016)
Coming to Netflix December 20
- A Not So Merry Christmas (2022) Netflix Original
- The Seven Deadly Sins: The Grudge of Edinburgh, Part 1 (2022) Netflix Original
Coming to Netflix December 21
- Log Out: The Wedding Planner (2022) Netflix Original
- Emily in Paris (Season 3) Netflix Original
- I AM A KILLER (Season 4) Netflix Original
- The Love Interest (Season 1) Netflix Original
Coming to Netflix December 22
- Alice in Borderland (Season 2) Netflix Original
- Mathieu Dufour at the Bell Center (2022) Netflix Original
Coming to Netflix December 23
- Glass Onion: A Mystery at Daggers Drawn (2022) Netflix Original
- Masters of the pinata! (Season 1) Netflix Original
Coming to Netflix December 24
Coming to Netflix December 25
- After Always Happy (2022)
- Another Mother’s Daughter (Season 3) Netflix Original
- Matilda The Musical by Roald Dahl (2022) Netflix Original
- The Witcher: Blood Origin (Limited Series) Netflix Original
- Time Hustler (Season 1) Netflix Original
- Vir Das: Landing (2022) Netflix Original
What are you looking forward to watching on Netflix this week? Let us know in the comments below.